Shipping and Receiving Lead
Sorry, this job has expired.
$11.80 – $14.00
At Duplicator Sales & Service we are focused on bringing total customer satisfaction to our customers in the office technology, equipment and print communication industry. If you are a person who strives for excellence in all you do, enjoys working with others to achieve one common goal while exceeding expectations, then come grow with us and explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we have a passionate commitment to learning and professional development.
We are currently seeking a shipping & receiving lead.
The shipping & receiving lead reports to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor and Purchasing/Facilities Manager; receives and ships all products for Duplicator Sales & Service and Derby City Lithographing; purchases stock as required; fills supply orders and maintains supply stock; offers guidance to the Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
As the shipping & receiving lead, your responsibilities will include the following:
1. Oversees outgoing shipments to include:
• Contacts freight carriers for estimates on shipping costs. Accurately completes Bill of Lading form.
• Verifies accurate shipments and locations. Logs Data into OMD and PACE product, sets up new Inventory items in OMD and PACE, and runs necessary reports. Distributes paperwork to proper department. Cross reference any PC# changes in OMD and PACE as needed.
• Ensures timely delivery or supplies to the customer. Follows up on deliveries when necessary.
• Checks freight carrier/courier billing for accuracy.
• Prepares UPS shipments and organizes all local and non-local deliveries.
2. Maintains customer supply orders to include:
• Fills supply orders according to the ticket. Prepares orders for delivery with machines, technicians, customer pick-up and shipment.
• Checks to ensure back orders are filled in a timely manner.
• Monitors customer supply inventory. Purchases supplies as needed and ensures accurate pricing. Does cycle counts regularly to resolve and ensure accurate inventory.
• Inputs transfer data to OMD system and runs re-stocking reports daily for Service Technicians (LS000).
• Monitors recording of supply sales in OMD. Correcting items coded improperly.
• Maintains professional communication with both internal and external Will Call customers.
• Handles cash and credit card transactions.
3. Receives incoming shipments to include:
• Unloads heavy equipment from freight carriers. Utilizes electric lift as necessary.
• Checks boxes for damages and reports damages to Inventory Control/Purchasing Manager.
• Monitors all defective materials to be returned. Forwards claims to the accounting department.
• Contacts vendors for return authorization or damaged materials or incorrect shipments. Follows up to ensure proper credit is received. Forwards claims to the accounting department.
• Monitors delivery access to the back door.
4. Handles the following in regard to Derby City Lithographing(DCL):
• Trouble shoots all problems pertaining to DCL purchase orders, job tickets, stock tickets, inventory, etc.
• Checks in DCL items and matches PO to packing list.
• Handles credits and returns for DCL correctly matching paperwork when returned. Notifies DCL purchasing agents of jobs on shelf more than one month to see if job was canceled and needs to be returned for credit.
• Receives outside purchases/print jobs. Enters receipts, purchase bindery inventory, purchase press inventory, and retrieves job folder to go with product for packaging, bindery and shipping.
5. Maintains internal supplies. Inputs into OMD and PACE to charge the appropriate department.
6. Maintains cleanliness and organization of warehouse.
7. Performs shrink-wrapping operations.
8. Performs various handwork and machine operations to include bindery, folder and stitcher.
9. Transfers restocking weekly of Elizabethtown/Lexington warehouses as well as daily restocking of Service Technician stock.
10. Follows up and resolves any negative inventories that Service Technicians and all warehouse locations may have.
11. Delivers small loads as needed.
12. Removes garbage from warehouse as needed.
13. Assists with internal furniture moves as requested.
14. Assists customers with carrying in equipment for repairs.
15. Receives national accounts. Ensures paperwork is properly recorded and distributed to the appropriate people.
16. Offers guidance on work assignments of Shipping/Receiving Clerk for all their assigned duties.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2-4 years of previous warehouse experience.
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to utilize a desktop computer for data entry and retrieval purposes.
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
• Ability to climb ladder for top shelf retrieval.
We offer a full benefit package.
Your rate of pay is dependent on experience.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as
necessary by the Purchasing/Facilities Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.