Shipping and Receiving Lead
$11.80 – $14.00
We are currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Lead.
We offer full benefits, including:
Full premium for Short and Long Term Disability as well as for access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal/ID Shield, and more.
As the Shipping and Receiving Lead you will report to the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor and Purchasing/Facilities Manager; receive and ship all products for Duplicator Sales & Service and Derby City Lithographing; purchase stock as required; fill supply orders and maintain supply stock; and offer guidance to the Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
At Duplicator Sales & Service we are focused on bringing total customer satisfaction to our customers in the office technology, equipment and print communication industry. If you are a person who strives for excellence in all you do, enjoys working with others to achieve one common goal while exceeding expectations, then come grow with us and explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we have a passionate commitment to learning and professional development.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2-4 years of previous warehouse experience.
• Valid driver’s license
• Must have an excellent attention to detail.
1. Oversee outgoing shipments by:
• Contacting freight carriers for estimates on shipping costs. Accurately completing Bill of Lading form.
• Verifying accurate shipments and locations. Logging Data into OMD and PACE product, setting up new Inventory items in OMD and PACE, and running necessary reports. Distributing paperwork to proper department. Cross referencing any PC# changes in OMD and PACE as needed.
• Ensuring timely delivery or supplies to the customer. Following up on deliveries when necessary.
• Checking freight carrier/courier billing for accuracy.
• Preparing UPS shipments and organizing all local and non-local deliveries.
2. Maintain customer supply orders by:
• Filling orders according to the ticket. Preparing orders for delivery with machines, technicians, customer pick-up, and shipment.
• Checking to ensure back orders are filled in a timely manner.
• Monitoring customer supply inventory. Purchasing supplies as needed and ensuring accurate pricing. Performing cycle counts regularly to resolve and ensure accurate inventory.
• Inputting transfer data to OMD system and running re-stocking reports daily for Service Technicians (LS000).
• Monitoring recording of supply sales in OMD. Correcting items coded improperly.
• Maintaining professional communication with both internal and external Will Call customers.
• Handling cash and credit card transactions.
3. Receive incoming shipments by:
• Unloading heavy equipment from freight carriers. Utilizing electric lift as necessary.
• Checking boxes for damages and reporting damages to Inventory Control/Purchasing Manager.
• Monitoring all defective materials to be returned. Forwarding claims to the accounting department.
• Contacting vendors for return authorization, damaged materials, or incorrect shipments and following up to ensure proper credit is received. Forwarding claims to the accounting department.
• Monitoring delivery access to the back door.
4. Handle the following in regard to Derby City Lithographing (DCL):
• Troubleshoot all problems pertaining to DCL purchase orders, job tickets, stock tickets, inventory, etc.
• Check in DCL items and match PO to packing list.
• Handle credits and returns for DCL, correctly matching paperwork when returned. Notify DCL purchasing agents of jobs on shelf more than one month to see if job was canceled and needs to be returned for credit.
• Receive outside purchases/print jobs. Enter receipts, purchase bindery inventory, purchase press inventory, and retrieve job folder to go with product for packaging, bindery and shipping.
5. Maintain internal supplies. Input into OMD and PACE to charge the appropriate department.
6. Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse.
7. Perform shrink-wrapping operations.
8. Perform various handwork and machine operations to include bindery, folder and stitcher.
9. Transfer restocking weekly of Elizabethtown/Lexington warehouses as well as daily restocking of Service Technician stock.
10. Follow up and resolve any negative inventories that Service Technicians and all warehouse locations may have.
11. Deliver small loads as needed.
12. Remove garbage from warehouse as needed.
13. Assist with internal furniture moves as requested.
14. Assist customers with carrying in equipment for repairs.
15. Receive national accounts. Ensure paperwork is properly recorded and distributed to the appropriate people.
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to utilize a desktop computer for data entry and retrieval purposes.
• Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
• Ability to climb ladder for top shelf retrieval.
Your rate of pay is dependent on experience.
Please attach your resume and click "Apply now" to apply by email or call for more information. See apply buttons.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.